Akai has just announced the APC40 controller for Ableton Live. Designed specifically for use with Ableton, the APC40 offers seamless integration and eliminates the need for control mapping. The APC40 also comes with a special edition of Ableton Lite for new users and free upgrades for existing users.
Other APC40 Features Include:
- Clip matrix with multicolor lighting displays current clip status
- No mapping required for use with Ableton Live
- Exclusive bidirectional communication between the APC40 and Ableton Live
- Professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls
- USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- Premium controller with rugged, metal chassis
See Akai for more info.
507 thoughts on “Akai APC40 Ableton Controller Announced”
reminds me of the monome from the 215th
You’re right.. it does look very similar
*Professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls
*Premium controller with rugged, metal chassis
^^wow, it has BOTH of these features lol
WOW this thing is nice. Never could unerstand Live, but now i don’t know. i might have toget with it.
I bought AKAI APC40 last sunday, i installed the software step by step, but there is no sound coming out, I went to store to explain the problem and they didn’t give me a solution, the guy who sold it to me wasn’t there and the others couldn’t help me.
Could you help me?
Comments are closed.