Native Instruments has released its long awaited update to the Maschine music production system. The update Maschine 1.5 update features over 50 new features including an extended drum library, increased classic drum features, new sampling functions, and a more efficient workflow.
One of the highlights of the update is the ability for Maschine 1.5 to load programs from almost all Akai MPC’s ever built, making it even easier for primarily hardware based producers to make the switch to software.
Other Maschine 1.5 features include:
- Vintage sampler modes Akai MPC-60 and Emu SP1200
- MIDI pattern Drag&Drop export
- direct DAW recording of MASCHINE events
- MIDI pitch bend
- CC support
- Extended sample slicing and mapping options
- Full destructive audio editing functions
- Grain Stretch effect algorithm
- 16 Velocity Levels pad mode
- MIDI file export
- Extended polyphony options
- Improved event editing and navigation on the controller
The update is available for free to all registered Maschine owners.
Visit Native Instruments for more information or to download the update.
240 thoughts on “Maschine 1.5 Now Available From Native Instruments”
Love these updates. They also added 1GB of NEW SOUNDS! Sick! NI are really stepping up their game.
The more and more I read about it and see, the more and more I want one.
agreed Ves. I wanna make the switch.
Comments are closed.