We love DJ’s… we love Twitter… so we figured why not combine the two for a contest!? Crate Kings and Def Jam are giving away a set of 25th anniversary Def Jam 25 Vol. 1 & 2 vinyl to one lucky winner.
How To Enter:
Follow Crate Kings on Twitter and message us @cratekings with the name of your all-time favorite Def Jam single sometime before 12pm EST this Friday. Winner will be chosen at random and notified via Twitter direct message.
Tracklists and vol. 2 cover and after the break!
Vol. 1: DJ Bring That Back (2008-1997)
- Disturbia – Rihanna (2008)
- I Luv Your Girl – The-Dream (2007)
- Hustlin’ – Rick Ross (2006)
- Go Crazy – Young Jeezy (2005)
- Jesus Walks – Kanye West (2004)
- Splash Waterfalls – Ludacris (2003)
- Foolish – Ashanti (2002)
- Put It On Me – Ja Rule featuring Vita (2001)
- Just Friends (Sunny) – Musiq Soulchild (2000)
- What’s My Name – DMX (1999)
- Money Ain’t A Thang – Jay-Z featuring Jermaine Dupri (1998)
- Big Bad Mama – Foxy Brown featuring Dru Hill (1997)
Vol. 2: DJ Bring That Back (1996-1984)
- Whateva Man – Redman (1996)
- This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan (1995)
- Bring The Pain – Method Man (1994)
- Slam – Onyx (1993)
- Deeper – Boss (1992)
- Hip Hop Junkies – Nice & Smooth (1991)
- 911 Is a Joke – Public Enemy (1990)
- Pop Goes The Weasel – 3rd Bass (1989)
- Children’s Story – Slick Rick (1988) *
- I Need Love – LL Cool J (1987)
- The Rain – Oran Juice Jones (1986)
- My Radio – LL Cool J (1985)
- It’s Yours – T la Rock featuring Jazzy Jay (1984)
89 thoughts on “Twitter Contest: Win Def Jam 25 Vinyl”
I DON’T TWITTER!
I’M TOO BUSY FIGHTING THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
MY FAVORITE DEF JAM SINGLE IS
ROCK THE BELLS
I already fell for Facebook last year, I cannot catch the Twitter bug.
By the way, remember when Def Jam meant you were going to get a quality product, regardless of the artist? Now it’s pretty much the opposite.
The new world order lives on Twitter now… 5 minute setup + additional Crate Kings updates that don’t appear on the site. Do it… do it now!
fuck i’m too late
What ?! DEFJAM is puttin out promo vinyl in the age of digital ! !
@#$% thats the best marketing move DEFJAM has made in a couple of years!
Comments are closed.