Folks with deeper pockets (and dreamers soon to join them) will be happy to know that Digidesign has updated their ICON D-Command ES control surface to included a number of style enhancements such as a darker colour scheme and updated, higher contrast text and graphics for improved legibility in low light. See Digidesign for full details.
ICON D-Command ES Features:
- Exclusive ICON-only access to recording, editing, routing, mixing, automation, recall, and other Pro Tools HD® functions
- Eight high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized faders in base configuration; expandable to 24 faders/channels with optional 16-channel D-Command ES Fader Module
- Two touch-sensitive, multipurpose rotary encoders per channel strip, each with an LED ring, 6-character alphanumeric LCD, and tricolor automation indication LED
- 15 illuminated pushbuttons and one channel name display per channel strip
- Dedicated center section houses EQ and Dynamics controls for optimal monitoring while mixing
- Two 32-segment bargraph meters per channel; eight 32-segment bargraph meters in the master section
- Comprehensive onboard analog monitoring (up to 5.1 surround) and communications section with external, audiophile-grade electronics (XMON)
- Patent-pending Ethernet protocol provides high-speed connection between the console and Pro Tools mix engine
- Compact, ergonomic console design with espresso color scheme
- Updated text and graphics improves legibility in difficult studio lighting conditions
Comments are closed.