Equipment cash burner of the day… For those in need of a board, PreSonus just announced the release of their StudioLive 16.4.2 Digital Performance mixer. No word yet on the price tag, but it should be interesting to see what it ends up being.
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22×18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19” rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- Fat Channel Select (High Pass Filter, Compressor, Limiter, Gate, 4-band semi parametric EQ, Pan, Load/Save/Copy/Paste)
- 2 Master DSP Effects (reverbs, delays, time-based effect, with load/save)
- Load/Save Mixer “Scenes” – all settings
- 100mm long throw faders
- Military grade quick touch push buttons
- Fast-acting LED meters
- Talkback communication system
- CAPTURE multi-track recording software included
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer and more
Find more info over at the PreSonus website.
Comments are closed.