What’s the best way to submit your music/project to Crate Kings? Simple… send it over! Large or small, we don’t discriminate among producer reputations. As a matter of fact, since our goal is to offer exposure, we prefer to highlight lesser known producers. Since all submitted items are given an equal chance, just make sure that your project sounds amazing!
We’re always looking for quality original beattapes/demos, sample mixes, and instrumental albums/EP’s. Unfortunately, while we’re constantly inundated with material, very little of it’s received with the necessary posting requirements.
- Project must be your own original creation, freely distributable, and not for sale anywhere.
- Cover art (at least 540 pixels wide)
- Personal Note/Introduction (Beat the email filters and let us know that you actually read Crate Kings.)
- Brief Project Description/Bio
- Contact Info (website, email, or MySpace)
- Fast and reliable file hosting service. (We like Mediafire and Sendspace)
Most importantly, zip or rar everything into a nice package, then send and email or Twitter message with the link. A response won’t always be returned, but rest assured that all projects are heard.
570 thoughts on “How To Submit Material To Crate Kings”
@SEMANTIC . Where do we send out tracks @ stuff to ? Same place I been sending them right ?
yeah, you’ve been sending them to right place. Another tip… spell my name correctly. JK.
What if your project is on a cassette tape? Send it through
and this is simply why Cratekings, and even more, Semantik are the shit – I love it –
dude, I hope you never get jaded
@Short Term the Slow Burn
Thanks for the good words… just trying to do my part.
Comments are closed.