It’s battle time again and I can barely contain my excitement! Our last producer beat battle set a record for participation with the largest number of entries and another talented winner Young B Da Producer (whose feature profile will appear tomorrow). As always I look forward to the competition and hearing all of the amazing beats that are submitted. Good Luck!
1. The only sounds you may use are from the sample, with the exception of drums and bass.
2. The beat must be in the 80 – 110 bpm range.
This month’s sample is one of the greats of Jazz Fusion, Billy Cobham – Red Baron
Download from ZShare:
When you’ve finished your beat, upload it somewhere it can be streamed.
All entries must be received and posted in the forums by Thursday, September 20th 2007 at 12am Atlantic/EST.
Judging is by anonymous vote from a group of your peers (i.e. registered members of the Crate Kings forums with at least 10 forum posts) with all decisions being final.
- Voting begins Thursday, September 20th 2007
- Voting ends Thursday September 27th 2007 at 12am Atlantic/EST.
- 1st Place – Choice of Any 5 Crate Kings Drum/Sound Kits & Feature/Profile on Front Page of CrateKings.com (entire site currently receives over 300,000 pageviews per month)
- 2nd Place – Choice of Any 2 Crate Kings Drum/Sound Kits
- 3rd Place – Choice of Any Single Crate Kings Drum/Sound Kit.