Any producers looking for the chance to remix a pop record? Craft a remix for Mariah Carey’s "I’ll Be Lovin’ U Long time" and get the chance to have your work heard by established industry professionals along with a $5,000 cash prize.
Visit the contest site and submit your entry before the August 28th, 2008 deadline
Grand Prize Winner:
- $5,000 Cash
- Remix featured on MariahCarey.com, IslandRecords.com, and Mariah’s MySpace page
- Mariah’s "top friend" on MySpace for a month.
Runner-up: Digidesign MBox 2.
Top 10 Finalists: A copy of E=MC² personally signed by Mariah.
- Mark Sudack – (Co-Executive Producer of Maria’s albums The Emancipation of Mimi and E=MC2)
- Kerri Mason (Dance/Electronic music reporter for Billboard)
- Mantis Evar (Indaba Music co-founder, music producer, mastering, recording, and live sound engineer, production manager, marketing coordinator, and bassist)